• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    LOL look at her teeth /rofl

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Blogged about Yubimatsuri being an "planned as an irresistible event" and being "worried that I'd get dizzy because of some serious sparkling from everybody else". I wish I could convey the frank way she writes (and sometimes talks) <3

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Report on France!

Spoiler:
    Tanabata [holiday] is gone already but good wishes to everybody.

When she was little she watched the early morning reruns of Sailor Moon so announcing the theme song was very emotional.

She's in charge of green-wearing Jupiter. Always liked her to the point of still hanging on to this old toy weapon.

Like in Malaysia they were welcomed at the airport by locals and fans who came from Japan. Their smiles wiped the flight's fatigue away.

Then they went straight to a restaurant. That's The French for you.

Fancy table arrangement and, this being France, load of bread with every meal.

They did three concerts in two days but never felt any cultural barrier. The locals and the japanese just lived it up as one.

All the time fans were around them and she's really grateful for that protection [no sarcasm detected]

Surprised that they have so many fans in France.

They did their first signings in a while [probably no longer works in Japan because of the masses] and because it was only french people she said "merci". They on the other hand mostly replied "arigatou gozaimasu" which was weird.

There was also someone who'd already been to their concert in Germany last year, and who was very glad when she said "I remember".

Again it hit home that the world is really connected by smiles!

This time the time difference was eight hours so she did feel lonely and disconnected from Japan sometimes [maybe couldn't call parents]

Eiffel tower at dusk was pretty and again fancy.

Because the japanese built in wood it's hard to preserve old structures, but France has amazingly many ancient stone buildings. Unlike at home she felt some absurdly long history.

Also went to the famous Louvre. Doesn't usually go to museums so this particular baptism felt like awakening a desire to consume that whole world in one go.

Famous works like the Mona Lisa, Milo's Venus and Vermeer's Lacemaker left a strong impression. Even with no sense of painting I felt like I noticed some things.

The rest they only saw from the bus: Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Obelisk, Place de la Concorde, Opera, Notre Dame, Seine, ...

Finally some souvenir buying downtown.

Anyway it was all very fancy. Of course, it's Paris.

But to be frank though everything felt as grand as the buildings it also all looked the same ;)

Will post more pictures in the following days, now the blog has "reopened".

• July 2012
    66 Reputation
    asan said:

There was also someone who'd already been to their concert in Germany last year, and who was very glad when she said "I remember".

And I can confirm it since this "someone" was one of my friends with whom I went to all Momoclo events. For the signing session she was just before me and I saw her happy face when Momoka seemed like "Oh! Yes I remember you!". I was so glad for her!

I hope she didn't feel disappointed when we answered thank you in Japanese. Even myself I don't remember in which language I answered when they spoke French. Maybe both (first French and then Japanese).

Thank you for the complete translation! :)

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    It isn't complete. I usually leave out things like her thanking the blog commenters. An in this case the "but it made me happy" after the signing story, mostly because it could refer to anything. But I'm sure she wasn't disappointed.

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    i love this pic so much! XD image

'i'm growing' /nyahaha

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Where is it from?

With all the jumping photos I noticed that the Sailor Moon costumes are harsh. You'd have to cross Aarin with Shiori to really fill one.

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    Hey everyone, just starting here.

Momoka looks just adorable in here sailor moon outfit. I saw their Paris performance online and it was awesome, wish I could have been there though.

• Paco

July 2012
    331 Reputation

• July 2012
    0 Reputation
    Man I so want to how they convince her to jump /jump

• asan

August 2012
    462 Reputation
    On Wednesday she went to an aquarium, yesterday she mentioned that she had sashimi that evening, and today she apologized for accidentally connecting the two :D

More importantly, she attached the most adorable picture ever, and I don't mean the childish Barbie suitcase.

It's called Hana-chan and her mother wanted to buy it even more. Always has to wake up on the floor though, because the bed is too small.

• kei_86

August 2012
    10 Reputation
    ahaha? How did she survive the fishes? /cool

• asan

August 2012
    462 Reputation
    She drew herself being nervous.

"This time it looks good"

Turtles are out, big fish are out, weirdly shaped fish are out. But there were a lot of cute ones as well, so for the first time in a while she took a long look and maybe started liking them again.

• asan

August 2012
    462 Reputation
    She posted inconsequential things about Samasoni, but introduced herself as "not Kebab-chan". In case you were wondering, Reni (a.k.a. Ponyface) named her that on the radio XD

(on that last photo she looks about seven...)

• asan

September 2012
    462 Reputation
    Last night she kept the Furby in her bed, but it fell out, started to make noise and woke her up...

If it was me that would be the point at which the thing visits the trashcan ^^;

• eyelesseyeless

September 2012
    2256 Reputation
    I still don't quite understand, what does a furby do?

• September 2012
    14 Reputation
    ^its basically a virtual/real pet kinda thing.. it can 'talk'.

They are also not allowed in aircrafts :V must be turned off

• September 2012
    5201 Reputation
    McDonald's CM Furby ver

McDonald's CM マックロボ ver

McDonald's CM ハッピーセット ver

• eyelesseyeless

September 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Momoka met her ex team mate as Exile kids. Happiness members Sayaka and Yurino

http://gree.jp/happiness_g/blog/entry/650353032

久しぶりにももかと再会
    ばったりあって
    嬉しくてついつい写真撮っちゃいました
    ちゃんちゃん♪♪

• September 2012
    10 Reputation
    Momoka is very coward.
    At "アイドルちん/Idol-Chin", Momoka tryed to identification objects in blinded box.

She said "I think this is animal that living in ocean... Whale!"
    After disclose the answer, Ariyoshi(MC) told her "Don't you like Udon?"
    She answerd in screamly "I ate Udon yesterday." /rofl

And I love such Momoka.