• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Now where is THAT from?

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Today she went to the Cezanne exhibition at The National Art Center. It's until tomorrow so that was close.

Recently she also visited the Leonardo exhibition at the Bunkamura, which ended today. Both were great.

Museums are like a bridge between past and present. You can get lost looking at his paintings or frescos.

She always uses those audio guide gadgets. Teach you about who the artist was. It's also fun to relate to the history they do at school.

Afterwards she bought clothes [AGAIN] so this was a great way to spend her last day being 15. And since yesterday they did a concert, 15 was really fun. "I'll fill my 16th year even more"!

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Wah, thanks a lot for this. I need to make thanks button for post like this

------------------

Thanks to Yamachan, Ahrin's birthday made into morning news (I think)

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    lol

This is Sukkiri where Yamachan serves as "mystery man" and "voice from above". Top right says that this weekend, he's on fire!

He berates the host for not knowing about the birthday. The guy on the right says that Yamachan has probably been marking off the days on his calendar, so Yamchan starts adding -rin to his name because "he understands".

BTW first time I've seen boundary mics used on TV.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Beware for the excessive amount of cuteness

More ..
    Spoiler:

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    LOL, Ahrin ..

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    A week ago she blogged about brushing off Kawakami and I finally found the footage (last minute)

Spoiler:
    Mr. statue, I'm sorry! But as you've seen we were gentle. And the manager told us beforehand that we shouldn'y do it half-heartedly... yet we didn't take him up on it ^^; Maybe just a little <3

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    The brushing is the last part of the full PV right, LMAO /rofl

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    she can play!!look at her finger..

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    One of the coolest Ahrin picture ever /nyahaha

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    On Yubimatsuri she wrote that it was full of beauty and splendor and the sweet smell of girls. Their own dressing room on the other hand would always smell of snacks and lunch ^^

On Otomesensou she said she was on bazooka duty. Really happy when the staff announced that weapons would be left to her. Only shooting requires some help from Shiori.

Apparently Shiori and Tomomin [who's that?] stole her stuffed animals on the way back from Sendai, despite saying "you're still bringing those!?" every time she has to sleep somewhere. "Everybody loves my plushies"!

• June 2012
    65 Reputation
    asan said:

Apparently Shiori and Tomomin [who's that?] stole her stuffed animals on the way back from Sendai

Tomomin is the female manager. I think she's the one they blame for costume mishaps.

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    The sleepy manager?

What mishaps? I only remember Shiori loosing gloves and headgear falling off...

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Ah, so Tomomin is that female manager.

I heard that she often mess momoclo's costumes up that they've performed in summer with winter costume. Feb SDK if I'm not wrong.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2256 Reputation
    So many funny moment in this Ahrin 16 birthday video

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Where did that person get an Aarin-only version of Coconuts!?

• July 2012
    65 Reputation
    That video was all kinds of awesome.

I have to admit I wasn't much of an A-rin fan when I first discovered Momokuro, but after watching a lot of their lives she won me over. I've always wondered if she was channeling Marilyn Monroe at all...maybe so.

• July 2012
    0 Reputation
    I always laugh when I hear people say Ayaka "grew on them" - when I thought she was intentionally shown off as the 'Eye Candy' and the "princess" of the group.

I discovered them due to "Bodacious Space Pirates" Op. and the first two songs I saw them do was the Power Rangers spoof & then "We're are UFI" - so I thought she was always supposed to be the 'Beauty Queen'.

I fell in love with Shiori second as she's too adorable and she's very Girl Next Door charming. Kanako is a good leader and I like her soft smiles. Momoko is obviously the athletic dancer gal and cute little spitfire. Riena.... is the eccentric one and she cracks me up. She is electric and I like that she's zany a "free spirit", You almost feel electrified by her staring are her smile. I love them all for what they bring to the group.

However, Ayaka looks like a 3-D Orihime Inoue (Bleach) and she's bubbly & Girly in a way American girls have forgotten how be. Her eyes & smiles are SOOO warm. Add that to her voice - it's soo unique. If any other female tryed to sound like her it'd be a train-wreak but when A-Rin does it it's Heavenly!

/love

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    SLACKER13 said:

However, Ayaka looks like a 3-D Orihime Inoue (Bleach) and she's bubbly & Girly in a way American girls have forgotten how be. Her eyes & smiles are SOOO warm. Add that to her voice - it's soo unique. If any other female tryed to sound like her it'd be a train-wreak but when A-Rin does it it's Heavenly!

Mixing 2D with idols and idols with real life doesn't work. Japanese girls don't come "bubbly" either, Aarin just has been practicing for many years. If you expect that effort from the prospects around you maybe you should start by working on your dragon slaying.

• July 2012
    65 Reputation

I always laugh when I hear people say Ayaka "grew on them" - when I thought she was intentionally shown off as the 'Eye Candy' and the "princess" of the group.

That's precisely why I didn't care for her at the beginning. And I think her singing on some of the recorded material can be too cutesy. But she can be pretty intense live, and so it was only after watching numerous lives that I found any real substance to the girl. And now I realize some of my favorite vocals come from her, like on LOST CHILD.